This year's National Conference for Rural Catholics takes place from February 5-7 at the Best Western Country Hotel, Garstang, Lancashire PR3 1YE.
The programme includes:
- A panel on Brexit and the Rural Economy (CLA Director Christopher Price, ADHB Chair, Sir Peter Kendall, HSBC's Gordon Whitford).
- Laudato Si (Prof K Kilby, Bede Professor of Catholic Theology - Durham)
- The Vocation of the Agricultural Leader (Fr Rob Taylerson, Religious Adviser, Archdiocese of Birmingham).
- A presentation on Statistics of Rural Catholic Parishes in England & Wales.
- A conference visit to a potato farm.
Please draw the attention of senior figures in your diocese to the presentation on the Statistics of Rural Catholic Parishes in England & Wales.
Cost: Full board £245 per person (including non returnable deposit of £100); 1 night D, B&B £80; half-day including lunch or dinner £25.
Full details from Fr Robert Miller, Trellis House, Station Road, Tisbury, SP3 6JR - 01747 870228 - firstname.lastname@example.org