Due to the impending retirement of the current post holder, Churches Together in England (CTE) is seeking an able and inspiring General Secretary (lay or ordained) to establish and maintain vision and provide leadership within CTE, whilst promoting the unity and mission of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
The role is:
• Full time/Flexible over 5/6 days per week inc weekends/evenings, travel etc
• Salary range £51,641 - £54,650 pa (dependent on experience) plus homeworking allowance
• Home based, accessible to London
The ideal candidate will
• be a confident communicator
• be skilled at brokering and developing relationships
• have wide ecumenical experience
• take responsibility for external relations with member churches
• share in the responsibilities of the staff team
• have an understanding of managing organisational change.
To arrange an informal chat, please contact Ruth Bottoms at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 12th February 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 28th February 2018
There is a Genuine Occupational Requirement for applicants to be a practising Christian and an active member in good standing of a member church of CTE/CTBI.
For more information and application forms, see: www.cte.org.uk/Articles/514050/Home/News/Jobs/General_Secretary.aspx?redirected=1s;